The STATE INCOME TAX REPORTING (C CORPORATIONS) course gives tax professionals a basic understanding of the state income tax reporting process for C corporations operating in more than one state. You will learn the meaning of “nexus” and gain an understanding of how it fits into reporting requirements. We will also cover return filing due dates, filing options, and much more.
By the end of this course will be able to:
- Determine the background and framework used in state income tax reporting
- Recognize how imposition is applied
- Identify the appropriate return filing methodology
- Identify the five steps used in return preparation
- Recognize the steps a C corporation should take to determine whether it has a state income tax reporting requirement
CPE COURSE INFORMATION:
- Delivery Method: Web-based Self-study (QAS)
- Course Level: Intermediate
- Credits: 0.5
- Field of Study: Taxes
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Refund Policy: 7 Days after enrollment
- Published Date: December 2018
- Certificate of Completion: Yes (on 70% successful exam score)
- Exam Expires: One Year from Enrollment Date
LENGTH: 18 Minutes | 7 VIDEOS | Close Captioned
AUDIENCE: Business and Tax Professionals
RESULT: Understand State Income Tax Reporting
WHAT THE COURSE FEE COVERS: The entire STATE INCOME TAX REPORTING (C CORPORATIONS) course - 7 close captioned lectures watchable on any computer, smart phone or device, downloadable scripts, interim quizzes, a final course exam, accreditation certificates delivered via email, a LinkedIn compatible course badge, 0.5 credits on 70% successful final exam completion, and access to this course forever.
Mr. Robert Banagay is a Partner at TTCG, a sales and use tax consulting company.
Mr. Banagay has worked in tax for over 20 years. He began his career in tax as an auditor with the State of New Mexico, auditing large, multi-state corporations. He also served as a Tax Director with a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with operations in 48 states.
Mr. Banagay completed his undergraduate degree at New Mexico State University and received a Master in Accountancy with an emphasis in taxation from the University of New Mexico.
Mr. Banagay is an avid audiophile and musician. When he is not spending time with his family and dogs, he plays saxophone with local jazz groups and is a regular with local community bands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
TTR University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org