MASTERING EXCEL CHARTS AND GRAPHS provides all the tools necessary to create dynamic and informative charts for personal and business use. This is a master course, and provides exacting details on how to quickly select and modify a graph or chart from the 59 different charts available, and build the proper chart needed to present any volume of information that can be quickly interpreted, analyzed and understood.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Excel charts, sub charts and chart elements
- Create charts that convey data and information visually
- Choose the best method to modify a Chart
- Effectively change data sources
- Compose custom chart styles to improve the aesthetic value of a presentation
- Analyze data with trendlines
- Link chart elements to formulas
- Use the different chart elements
- Customize column, bar, line and pie charts
- Use the different chart types in Excel
- Construct a Gantt chart for tracking projects
- Filter chart data visually
- Print charts correctly for presentations
- and link charts with other Office applications
CPE COURSE INFORMATION:
- Delivery Method: Web-based Self-study (QAS)
- Course Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Credits: 4.5
- Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Skilled using Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Refund Policy: 7 Days after enrollment
- Published Date: June 2018
- Certificate of Completion: Yes (on 70% successful exam score)
- Exam Expires: One Year from Enrollment Date
LENGTH: 2:28 | 50 VIDEOS | Close Captioned
RESULT: Mastering Excel Charts
WHAT THE COURSE FEE COVERS: The entire MASTERING EXCEL CHARTS AND GRAPHS course - 39 close captioned lectures watchable on any computer, smart phone or device, downloadable exercise files, interim quizzes, the final course exam, accreditation certificates delivered via email, LinkedIn compatible course badge, 4.5 credits on 70% successful final exam completion, and access to the course forever.
Shon Holyfield is the founder and CEO of TTR (The Tax Research Company). TTR is the “gold standard” for sales, use, and transaction tax research, tax rates, tax answers, exemption certificates, and tax automation solutions. TTR provides tax solutions and improves people’s lives by making tax simple and building a culture of care for both TTR clients and TTR professionals. TTR is a five-time winner of The Best Places to Work in Oregon; having been ranked #1 or #2 each year.
Shon graduated from Notre Dame Law School and Yale School of Management. He was also a Tax Director at a Fortune 500 company and is regarded as one of the nation’s leading experts on issues around sales, use, and transaction tax.
Mr. Holyfield has co-authored several courses available at TTR University, including Microsoft Outlook for Business, Basics of Microsoft Excel, Basics of Microsoft Word, Mastering Excel Pivot Tables and Mastering Excel Charts and Graphs.
For more information about Shon Holyfield, visit his website www.shonholyfield.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
TTR University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org